Monday, April 22, 2013

City Girl


  New York, New York ... I Love You...!!! As Any Typical "Sunday Afternoon" My Sister And I, Go On "Sister Dates" Every Now and Then. We Drive Around, Go shooping, Go to the movies Or We Simply Go Out And Have Fun. So On Our Way To ... ("We Didn't Know Where We were Gonna Go, But We Packed Everything we needed hahaha lol") We drove by this beautiful old building and Since I've got th...is malevolent mind, I mmediately thought ..."I need New Pictures"!!!

So I Convinced My Sister To Take Me Some Pictures And I Promised To Her... This Was Gonna Be My Last Shoot ("I Alway's Tell her That" hahahaha) So... When She was Ready To Make me her model One More Time!!! hahaha I Heard... "Oh New York I Love You" Those where the Exact Same words that came out of her precious mouth and I cant Blame Her !!!!Cause If You Do Look Closer For Some Reason, at that particular moment I thought "Ohhh Damnnn She's Right" ... It Reminded Me When I was living in Brooklyn ... That Sidewalk, The Iron gates and I Cant forget that "old fashion scenery"...

So I Kept My Mood all Indie-Pop/Rock Star To This Entire shooting And Even Tough I Miss The City At least I can Have a Picture simulating Im walking And having Fun ... In a New York Minute!

Forever 21 Jacket
Topshop Tank
Levi's Jeans
Nine West Boots
V magazine
Vintage Bow Bag
Pic By: Ariana Mariel R. Moya

No comments:

Post a Comment