Thursday, April 25, 2013

Barbie Girl

thepickysecret.blogspot.com
             beautifuldeanne


Sooooo Bored... And Let's Say "Out Of My Mind", I Didn't Know What To Come Up for My Next "Lookbook look".   I Realized I Had Some Extra Fabrics and Materials at home... So I decided To Start Sewing Like Theres no Tomorrow And It came out that I finished This Sexy, cutesy Little colorful Dress.... So By The Time I was Ready To Get My Picture Taken... All Of Sudden My Imagination Started Going Nuts And I came up With This Brillaint Idea..... Cause This Dress Reminded Me To All Those Barbie Dolls I Played with While Growing up!!!....


So I Got My Blonde Wig On... (Cause Im A Redhead And I wanted To Be Barbie And Not Teresa)... And My Make Up .... And Here's The Result.. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!! And Dont Forget To  HYPE This Look At www.lookbook.com/beautifuldeanne




No comments:

Post a Comment